As the business world prepares to get moving again, here are 10 things that you might have missed about Thailand during the past 12 months. From its sunny disposition to its trade and innovation, quality of life and sustainable development, there’s much to look forward to on your next trip.
Following the important publishing of “The Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting” study by Johns Hopkins in the New England Journal of Medicine on December 26, 2019, the 60-year old editor of Boomers-Daily.com (“B-D”) will launch, participate in, and document a decade-long, 18-Hour Intermittent Fasting Diet on December 30, 2019. The following protocol will be followed:
- All daily food consumption will be between 10 am and 4 pm
- Diet will be followed 7 days a week
- High fiber, nutrition-dense foods will be favored
- Gluten-free and Lactose-free foods will be favored
- Eating will NOT be calorie-restricted
- Bedtime target of 7:30 to 8:30 pm (or earlier) every night
- 7-8+ hours of sleep per night a PRIORITY
- Early morning vigorous exercise daily of 1 – 1 1/2 hours targeted
All readers of Boomers-Daily.com are encouraged to communicate with B-D and launch their own 18-hour Intermittent Fasting Diet (the 6-hour eating period can be varied 1-2 hours later or earlier). Please email email@example.com to join the study, comment or inquire about this or your own 18-Hour Intermittent Fasting Diet. We will be looking to start an online chat room and other online platforms to increase the size, scope, visibility and transparency of the study over the next decade.