The shipping industry plays a critical role in the global economy, carrying approximately 90% of the total tonnage of world’s traded goods. Shipping propulsion has changed radically since the mid-19th century, from the renewable energy of sail power, to the coal power of steamships, to the predominance of heavy fuel oil and marine diesel oil. But renewable energy technologies could transform the global shipping fleet again, at all levels and scales.
The STX eila edition one is a new advanced motorhome. This special edition truck has been made and designed in cooperation with eila, the hospitality rental park.
From the outside, its deep dark grey color is highlighted with a decent yellow accent. On the inside, the finest materials ensure a whole new level of a motorhome experience. Three super-sized pop-outs accomplish generous space for the master bedroom, kitchen, extra-large bathroom, an additional lounge area and even a workspace. A lot of extras are hidden in the smaller details such as the invisible phone chargers in the wooden surfaces or the high-quality black leather seats in the driver cabin.
This motorhome is all-inclusive and contains every special feature a 5-star hotel could provide.
Tesla is fast becoming one of the leading automakers due to its innovation of electric cars. Elon Musk is known as a ruthless entrepreneur and a serial risk-taker, well, it seems that reputation is not going anywhere anytime soon. His company is up for another technological marvel- the Tesla Model Y Yacht. Hey, before we get into the video, be sure to enter our brand new giveaway, we’ll be giving away any of these items. To enter the giveaway, comment the secret keyword in the video, subscribe and turn on post notifications….Ooh and most importantly watch the whole video. It’s that simple!
Gas prices have been relatively low compared with the airy peaks they had seen roughly a decade ago; Americans are paying more for premium gasoline than standard gasoline than they have in the past. According to AAA, Americans collectively waste $2 billion a year buying premium gasoline. The critical difference between premium gas from regular is its octane rating—understanding that octane rating and what cars need what gasoline is key to knowing whether it is worth paying for premium.
- Panoramic SKYVIEW roof for greater light and a modern, stylish exterior
- TOUCH reading spotlight in cab
- Metallic bodywork paint (choice of Aluminium Grey or Iron Grey)
- Lithium battery pre-wiring
- Reinforced rear tyre suspension for greater driving comfort
- 16” light alloy FIAT rims
- New LIMITED chrome strip on rear number plate trim
- COMFORT + pack as standard
- +L2H1 CUSTOM FORD TRANSIT base vehicle
- +Compact 5.34 m
- +Dual interior access with double sliding door
- +Face-to-face dinette with panoramic view
- +Clean-up area with shower cubicle
- +18-litre cassette toilet with removable tank
- +Kitchen with separate hob and sink
- +Pop-up roof as standard
- +Storage under refrigerator
- +Dinette storage chest
- +WEBASTO DIESEL heating as standard
An essential and compelling exploration of the design, history, and culture of the motorcycle – an icon of the machine age…
Motorcycles are ubiquitous in the world’s streets and cities, evolving over decades in engineering and design to meet individual transportation needs. With the coming demise of the internal combustion engine and the rise of electric powered vehicles, motorcycle design is being revolutionized by new technologies, the demands of climate change, and global social transformation. The Motorcycle: Desire, Art, Design traces the exciting evolution of this automotive icon – and the culture of desire, freedom, and rebellion that surrounds it.
Motorcycle showcases 100 superb examples of motorcycle design from the late 19th century to the present day and beyond to the technological innovations of the future.
Beautifully illustrated with newly commissioned photography and archival ephemera, this visually arresting survey will prove compulsive reading to design lovers and motorcycle fans alike.
The Alphavan is built on Mercedes’ largest Sprinter, the 736-cm (290-in)-long extra-long-wheelbase variant with super-high (299-cm+) roof. For comparison, that van is nearly 1.5 m (5 ft) longer than the Sprinter 144 that underpins notable campers like the Winnebago Revel and Westfalia James Cook.
ALPHA Living Space
- Spacious living room conveys home feeling
- Choose from two different styles
- Soft line: modern structured wooden finish combined with warm grey surfaces
- Pure line: soft earthy white finish combined with warm grey surfaces
- Seating covers can be exclusively individualized based on your request
- Feel yourself like home with a fantastic ceiling height of 2.10m (made possible by the extra height of the base vehicle)
- High quality design kitchen
- Single cast countertop – smooth rounded edges
- Spacious drawers, feather-light movement and premium Soft-Close technology
- Brushed stainless steel push locks enriching the design surfaces
- Three generous compartments in the entry area allow for easy access of frequently used items
- Two stowing compartments with integrated LED background lighting provide high end atmosphere while realizing superb practicability
- A comfortably large 90 liters Dometic refrigerator in a central location welcomes you
- The countertop blends beautifully into a flush mount two-burner Thetford induction cooker
- High-end sink armatures underline the elegance of the interior
- Spacious and bright bathroom with outside window, style “white-pure”
- 100% water proof
- Single cast bathroom construction
- Polyurethane sealed edges
- Side window with 100% waterproof frame fittings
- Thetford toilet with SOG ventilation system
- Additional ceiling ventilation
- Space saving pull-out sink
- Extractable shower head
- Water-protected storage bin in the upper area for showering items
- Flush mount integrated bathroom door
- Premium door handle with innovative magnet lock
- Additional useful built-in closet between bathroom and sleeping area
- Clothes rail in upper part
- Shoe compartment in lower part
ALPHA Relax Area
- Sleeping space of 200x160cm
- High-end mattress
- Sophisticated ventilation concept:
- side-windows left and right for fresh air
- ceiling window allowing circulation and unforgettable star gazing during clear nights
- Windows with fly screens and separate shades
- Alpha FlexPort 220x170x128 cm (LxWxH)
- Integrated chair holders in the rear doors
- Lashing system in the floor and side walls for safely securing stored equipment
- Optional design storage bags for the side walls
- Convenient hooks on rear doors and front wall of FlexPort
- Seating and stowing capabilities on and inside the design round-edged floor cabinets left and right
- Single cast closing flaps of the cabinets with integrated Soft-Close technology and warm grey design
Urban-E, available in black or gray version, is built around the special aluminum frame, designed by the designers of the Ducati Style Center in collaboration with colleagues from the Industrial Design division of Italdesign, with an easy folding system that allows you to fold the e-bike in a few simple steps.
The foldable frame is made of lightweight aluminum and the battery is fully integrated into the frame. It was born from a totally custom development project with Ducati Style Center and Italdesign as protagonists. The LED lights and the display are integrated into the frame becoming a real design element, one of a kind.
The handlebar has a fully integrated LCD display in the stem that allows you to check all the assistance functions, check the remaining battery charge and turn the LED lights on and off. Designers and planners have worked to create an e-bike with a clean and linear style. The 378 Wh battery is integrated into the frame and itself becomes an element of style, recalling the motorcycle tanks in the typical Ducati red color and arched shape.
GM employee, Adrienne Peters’ custom-built 1970 Chevy Monte Carlo is the definition of minimalist muscle car. Take a walk around her performance powerhouse.
Hertz was a pioneer in car rental and a highly recognized brand nearly as old as the American auto industry itself. Decimated by coronavirus, Hertz tried in mid-2020 to take advantage of an odd Robinhood-driven spike in its share price and sell stock to pay off its debts. At the time, the company admitted the shares it was selling could end up worthless. Will Hertz be able to emerge from bankruptcy in some form, or will this be the end of its century-long story.