Polydrop Trailer is not only designed to be futuristic-looking. It is aiming at truly futuristic, eco-friendly travel trailers. Polydrop’s energy system runs by 100w solar panel and battery.
2020 POLYDROP KJ-20 Fully Loaded model comes with all of below features.
- Aluminum Frame
- Timbren 2000LBS Independent Suspension
- Titan Hydraulic Disc Brake
- 175/80/13 Tires
- Maximized Wall Insulation (Max. 8.7″ Rigid Foam)
- 100W Solar Charging system
- 12V Battery
- Gull-wing Doors on both sides
- 48″x75″x5.5″ Mattress
- Full HVAC with thermostat (Heater, 5000 BTU Air Conditioner)
- Interior Cubbyholes w/ hidden LED Lighting
- FRP/Wood Kitchenette Galley
- Dometic CD20 Fridge
- Hand Pump Sink w/ 2 of 1.6 Gallon Water Containers
- 2 Burner Stove
- 4 Channel Outside Security Cameras
- Fan-Tastic Ceiling Fan
- Rhino-Rack Roof Rack
- Sunseeker Awning
- Road Shower 4S
Few things need to be installed on your towing vehicle
- Tow hitch on your car
- 1-7/8″ or 2″ Ball receiver (18″ Ball height from the ground)
- 4 Way flat connector
The most durable and comfortable four seasonal tent based on Mongolian Ger technology with 3,000 years of history. GerTent has the best features of both Mongolian ger and modern tent. It offers comfortable living space that is round and strong stability of Mongol ger and simple portability of modern tent.
GerTent can be assembled in 10-15 minutes by two people. As for the materials used for production includes aluminum 6061 for the metal parts, Poly cotton canvas for tent cover, 540gsm ripstop PVC for the floor. We’ve successfully tested the tent against strong winds of the great plains of Mongolia.
Take a tour through the 2020 Unity Island Bed; a non-slide floor plan with seating for up to 4 people, pass-through exterior storage, a 3-piece dry-bath, and a full-time walk-around 58″ x 74″ bed.
The all new MODE 4×4™ is built on the rugged Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 144 4×4 platform. Authentically designed with daily drivers, weekend warriors, full time vanlifers, and long-range overlanders in mind… with an infinitely adaptive floor plan.
The MODE 4×4™ is equipped with a forward thinking, user friendly feature set that includes the industry first LiveFree™ OTG sustainable, automotive grade energy management system (powered by Volta).
With this 12kw clean energy lithium battery system you will have all the power you need to enjoy life on the road and off the grid without the noise, inconvenience, and fumes that accompany the fossil fuel generator setups of traditional RVs.
Built by Driverge Vehicle Innovations in partnership with Peace Vans as part of our MasterSolutions™ program, the new Weekender draws inspiration from glorious camper vans of the past while incorporating the latest safety, reliability, and convenience features — taking the pop top van to new heights.
- Seats five, sleeps four. With an elevating roof, swiveling front seats, integrated table, a rear bench that converts to a bed, an extra battery for more power, and much more, the Weekender comes standard with enough features to go from day-to-day life to adventure mode with ease.
- Power up your weekends with optional features like integrated solar panels for more power, a 1.5” suspension lift for greater off-road capabilities, upgraded navigation features, roof racks, and camping upgrades like an 8’ awning, mosquito screens, rear lift tent, and a pullout rear kitchen.
- The Weekender is built on the tried-and-true Metris platform: Tow rating of 5,000 lbs., excellent safety and fuel economy, up to 15,000 mile service intervals, ATTENTION ASSIST®, Crosswind Assist, rearview camera, load adaptive ESP and ECO start/stop, and much more.
Here are the latest photographs of the almost complete first Romotow. We have kept true to concept with this revolutionary luxury travel trailer. The exterior images showcase the timeless styling, carbon composite construction, huge glazed windows and of course the patented covered deck space. Below you can see the beautiful interior styling with teak joinery, acrylic counters and luxury detailing.
View Full Brochure
From a New Atlas online article:
French company Beauer has earned a lot of attention over the years for telescoping teardrop caravans that grow double or triple their size at the push of a button. Now the company’s bringing its tech to van life, launching a plug-and-play module that grows to create a large camper at camp and a smaller, nimbler van on the road. The X-Van installs in 10 minutes and extends the length of the van to add comfy sleeping quarters for two, giving a mid-size van the length of a full-size model.
After popping the tailgate, the owner merely hits a button on the pillar next to the driver seat and watches as the electrically actuated module sets up within a minute’s time. The only thing left to do is pop the expansion panels on the module’s sides to increase elbow room inside. The 25-mm sandwich construction keeps the temperature comfy inside.