When it comes to mobility, versatility, and drivability – you really can’t go wrong with a truck bed camper. There’s no need to buy an additional RV or caravan. Your truck can convert to a mobile home and back again – with the benefit of only paying one registration fee! Here are the 10 best you’ll find in North America.
The Clamshell embodies the traditional teardrop design featuring a well-equipped kitchen located in the back hatch. Inside, you’ll find a spacious face to face dinette that converts into a comfortable sleeping area. The cabin is completed by a wet bath that includes a toilet, sink, and shower.
Smooth clean lines and a purity of shape and design, for a new signature luxury line. No unnecessary details, just everything smooth, functional and elegant. An interior with big volume, flowing spaces. Our new signature line, luxurious in its simplicity.
Shaped by the wind, uncluttered and with proven aerodynamics, learned from the aerospace industry, to help airflow when towing. Unique exterior profile, the shape of things to come.
Discover your perfect habitat. An exclusive, flexible and open plan interior which extends through the panoramic doors and windows to the great outdoors. Everything you need from home and the feeling of connected living right there in your natural habitat.
Luxurious in its simplicity. Large free flowing but connected spaces, luxury accommodation. Spa style bathroom, designer kitchen and an open living room for inside outside living. A calm, well organized interior, which lifts your spirits.
When you want the freedom and adventure of the outdoors, without the size and price tag of a motorhome, modern camper vans are an increasingly attractive option. From compact, tech-filled campers through to fully-equipped, rugged 4WD’s – there’s a lot to get excited about in the world of outdoor escapes. Let’s check out 10 of the most innovative camper vans coming in 2021
- Panoramic SKYVIEW roof for greater light and a modern, stylish exterior
- TOUCH reading spotlight in cab
- Metallic bodywork paint (choice of Aluminium Grey or Iron Grey)
- Lithium battery pre-wiring
- Reinforced rear tyre suspension for greater driving comfort
- 16” light alloy FIAT rims
- New LIMITED chrome strip on rear number plate trim
- COMFORT + pack as standard
- +L2H1 CUSTOM FORD TRANSIT base vehicle
- +Compact 5.34 m
- +Dual interior access with double sliding door
- +Face-to-face dinette with panoramic view
- +Clean-up area with shower cubicle
- +18-litre cassette toilet with removable tank
- +Kitchen with separate hob and sink
- +Pop-up roof as standard
- +Storage under refrigerator
- +Dinette storage chest
- +WEBASTO DIESEL heating as standard
Looking for the best mini camper trailers under 10,000 dollars, we have you covered with these remarkable designs. Coming up are the 10 best American made mini campers under 15-feet that won’t cost you a fortune. I’m Glenn, and let’s see what we found.
The extremely compact, ultra-light cabin is designed for the new generation of all-terrain SUVs such as the new Defender or Mercedes-G as well as the Wrangler or Bronco. With the very short floor length, the body blends in harmoniously with the driver’s cab, which is opened behind the C-pillar.
With a width of 1.80 m and length of 3.95 m, it weighs only 460 kg. The weight can be reduced even further through an interior construction made of carbon. It offers full living comfort for two people with toilet, shower and lengthways beds in the alcove, as well as a complete kitchen in the rear.
- Total weight 460 kg dry
- Body made of aerospace CARBON (110 kg)
- Wide luggage flap over the entire rear
- Frost-proof inner tanks, 90 liters of fresh water
- 100 Ah LiFePO4 battery and 100 WP solar
- Compressor cooler 29 liters, gas cooker,
- 124 cm wide kitchen unit with two drawers
- Cassette toilet
- Openable shower
- Sleeper lengthways on 12 cm comfort mattress
- 2 persons
- Total weight 527 kg dry
- Body made of aerospace CARBON (125 kg)
- Vibration-dampened cabin mounting
- Wide luggage flap over the entire rear
- Frost-proof inner tanks, 150 liters of fresh water
- Outside shower, outside light
- 160 Ah LiFePO4 battery and 300 WP solar
- CERAN induction hob 1500 watts 220 volts
- Compressor cool box 55 liters
- 134 cm wide kitchen unit with three drawers
- SLIDE-Cross WC comfort bathroom, spacious wet room
- Compost toilet
- Sleeper lengthways with 12 cm comfort mattress, wardrobe
- Two sleeping places on converted bench
The headroom is 1.95 m. On request, a lower roof shape can also be selected, which reduces the overall height of the vehicle to less than 2.75 m. Container loading is possible with special wheels.
Pinea mobile is an eco-suite on wheels. ERA architects goes one step further by innovating in ecoTourism with this self-sufficient prototype thanks to solar energy, innovative fabrics, green roof and a rainwater collection tank (in addition to the usual natural materials such as wood and cork).
It is an ecological trailer-caravan between the vineyards of the residence of artists Mas els Igols who run Iris and Arnout in the Penedés. It also has a self-sufficient plant cover thanks to the rainwater tank that works by capillarity.
This innovative deposit is the FIRST TIME that it has been installed throughout the Peninsula. This prototype is supplied with solar energy, thus innovating in wine tourism, sustainable tourism, ecological tourism and self-sufficient construction.
Looking to take a vacation while avoiding COVID? Many families are heading out AND staying home, exploring public spaces while avoiding hotels and public bathrooms, by traveling in an RV. The pandemic is driving up sales of midrange recreational vehicles, which have nearly doubled compared to last summer. And as The New Yorker magazine’s Kelefa Sanneh finds out, some motorhomes have amenities you may not even have in your own home.
The eBussy is the most innovative and modular light vehicle in the world. It generates a daily range of up to 200 km via its integrated solar modules and recuperating drives.
Its maximum range without charging, with full battery and solar modules is over 600 km. With more than 10 modular and interchangeable bodies, it can be transformed into a convertible, off-roader, box body, station wagon, pick-up or van and camping bus in just a few steps.
With its permanent, electronically controlled all-wheel drive in combination with its innovative all-steering system, its digital exterior mirrors and app-controlled communication system, as well as its 1000Nm torque, the eBussy sets new standards not only as a light vehicle.
Its empty weight without batteries, load and superstructure is only 450-600kg, but it can still carry up to 1000kg of load.