Grounded Aerodynamic Towable – The unique aerodynamic expanding design offers the best of both worlds, blending low-profile aerodynamic efficiency with expanding mechanical engineering to provide you with a large, luxurious space. The hydraulic system allows for a quick and easy transition between towing and livable modes, making setup and teardown a breeze.
- Roof contracts into aero mode when towing
- Expands to 6.5 foot standing height when camped out
- Remotely controllable electronics & appliances
- 1500 watts of solar to charge up
- Queen-sized bed
- Bench seating with pull-out table
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, sink, and induction stove
- Dry-flush toilet
- Expected to ship in early 2025
The interior is insulated while the rooftop 1,500W solar panels power the remotely controlled electronics and appliances. Based on a modular layout, the travel trailer can be customized to suit each occupant’s requirement, fitting piece by piece according to need.
The Grounded RV’s futuristic towable is expected to ship in 2025 with a weather-resistant exterior and modern aesthetics to leave most RV makers thinking. With all the fancy antics, the interesting concept puts durability, comfort, and sustainability at the forefront, which has left the outdoorsy in me excited.