Myrtle Beach – This jewel in the string of seaside towns that make up the Grand Strand offers its own spin on South Carolina’s coastal charm. Follow along as we explore the area.
Myrtle Beach has long enticed visitors to laze on its shores, take a swing on its fairways and let loose in its entertainment precincts. Named after the wax myrtle trees along its coastline, Myrtle Beach thrives as a beach vacation destination. Check out the state parks that will showcase the best of Myrtle Beach’s natural beauty. The area is also a dream for golfers and minigolfers, with dozens of courses to choose from. As a family-friendly vacation destination, Myrtle Beach has no shortage of fantastic attractions for the kids to enjoy.
Filmed and Edited by: Marek Bubenik
This Prague travel guide by drone 4K takes you to the city whose glory reach the stars and to the place where every step you make tells you a story of the past.
In this aerial video I would like to present you Prague the city where I was born and where I spend most of my life. Prague beauty is very hard to explain by words, everywhere you look there’s always something new to see, artists performing in the streets and an atmosphere that takes you away. Everything is so old and beautiful, it is a marvel of architecture and culture.
In video about Prague you can see:
- The Charles Bridge It spans the Vltava river and is adorned with many statues of the saints, making its visit an unique experience
- Prague Castle which has been a seat of power for kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia. It is also the largest ancient castle in the world.
- The Emmaus monastery as well as Charles bridge were founded by king Charles IV, This monastery is unique because it was the first place where ceremonies were not held in Latin but in a local language. It was allowed by pope in a condition that it will be the only monastery of this kind in the empire.
- The Czech Prague National Theatre which is known as the alma mater of Czech opera, and as the national monument of Czech history and art. The National Theatre belongs to the most important Czech cultural institutions, with a rich artistic tradition, which helped to preserve and develop the most important features of the nation–the Czech language and a sense for a Czech musical and dramatic way of thinking.
- The Castle Vyšehrad is fortified Castle with a lot of legends. Vyšehrad was also the place of the first settlement which later became Prague
- Statue of Kafka – Rotating head by famous Czech artist David Černý. The 42 mobile tiers of eleven-metre-tall sculpture align to form the face of the famous Czech writer Franz Kafka.
- The Old Town Square which features buildings belonging to various architectural styles, including the Gothic Church of Our Lady before Týn, which has been the main church of this part of the city since the 14th century. Its characteristic towers are 80 m high. The Baroque St. Nicholas Church is another church located in the square. Prague Orloj is a medieval astronomical clock mounted on the Old Town Hall. The clock was first installed in 1410, making it the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest one still in operation. The tower of the Old Town Hall is open to the public and offers panoramic views of the Old Town. The square’s center is home to a statue of religious reformer Jan Hus, who was burned at the stake for his beliefs in Constance. This led to the Hussite Wars. The statue known as the Jan Hus Memorial was erected on 6 July 1915 to mark the 500th anniversary of his death.
Every step you discover something new and every corner tells a story of the past.
Kauai – it’s the mellowest of all the main Hawaiian Islands and the perfect vacation destination for travelers wanting to unplug from 21st-century crazy and reconnect with timeless calm.
For centuries, the Hawaiian Island of Kauai has been soothing the souls of all those who’ve walked its shores, forests and valleys.
Besides an abundance of beaches and legendary waves, Kauai serves up a rich banquet of Polynesian culture, jaw-dropping scenery and unforgettable sunsets. So whether you’re a beachcomber, surfer, hiker, or honeymooner, check out our travel guide and start planning your Kauai itinerary today.
Places visited in this video: https://viewfinder.expedia.com/kauai-…
Marrakech can be full of dirty details but exploring Morocco is just fine at 90km/h. Take out some cash and jump in.
Available now at The Monocle Shop: https://monocle.com/shop/product/1603…