QuenchSea is an innovative technology that combines a hydraulic system, triple pre-filtration and a small reverse osmosis membrane to desalinate seawater into freshwater using manual human power. At sea or on the coast, convert seawater into clean fresh drinking water instantly.
Jan.06 — At CES in Las Vegas, a New Zealand company is showing off a new way to get moving on water. The Manta5 Hydrofoiler XE-1 is a bike with an electric engine that lets the user pedal around on water.
LaserPecker Pro is upgraded with an auto-adjusting support stand that sets up and focuses in seconds. All you have to do is put the engraving target on the spot. The built-in sensors of the stand will measure the distance between the laser generator and the target and automatically adjust the height to make sure the focal point is the correct distance from the surface of the object.
Before engraving, LaserPecker Pro will first show the planned trajectory of the pattern by projecting a guide laser on the target surface. Users can easily adjust the size, position, and the rotation angle of the pattern based on the preview trajectory. Once satisfied with the pattern, just press the button to burn it in!
To read more and purchase: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/laserpecker-pro/laserpecker-pro
- Mock ONE V2.0 – Portable Folding Hammock with Stand
- Use anywhere – No trees. No problem!
- Includes sun shade, under basket and hammock carry wrap
- Person weight limit: 250 lbs
- Person height limit: 6’4″
- Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Opened Size: 67″L x 25”W x 31”H
- Folded (carrying) Dimension: 11″L x 6″W x 33″H
- Fabric: 210T parachute nylon (Stronger than 75D Nylon)
- Frame: Durable Coated steel free standing hammock frame