Vernazza Italy is one of the 5 centuries-old villages that make up the Cinque Terre on Northwest Italy’s rugged Ligurian coast. Vernazza Italy has colorful houses surrounded by Vernazza’s small marina. Vernazza’s Doria Castle, Clinging to the rocks, Doria Castle is a medieval defensive structure with a cylindrical tower. The Belforte bastion is just below it. Top views in the Vernazza, Cinque Terre Italy in 4K includes aerial of Vernazza in Cinque Terre Italy. Vernazza, Liguria, Italy. View of the marina: in the tilt footage we see the boats moored and the main square of the village where the colorful houses overlook. Vernazza, Liguria, Italy. View on the main street of the seaside village: the houses with colored facades line the street, people walking, tilt movement.
DETAILS OF THE EXPERIENCE:
- Check in at 5.00pm at Cantina Nessun Dorma (in the church square of Manarola)
- Short walking tour in the vineyards above Manarola village
- Wine tasting in our cozy winery
- 3 glasses of local wine: Cinque Terre DOC white wine, red wine and Sciacchetrà (passito wine)
- Discovering together the flavor of each wine and its characteristics
- Eating local and selected food