“I think it strikes a chord with people, living off the grid and being minimalist. I could build a McMansion…but it wouldn’t be interesting.”
Each project is designed specifically for your spatial requirements, budget and site. Design and finish options are limitless, but every design is the result of genuine collaboration with you. We operate from our modular construction hub in Brooklyn, Victoria which includes an impressive factory used for manufacturing the modules. The rapid off-site modular construction forces a high level of documentation – which in turn means a higher degree of design resolution and greater control of the cost for you. The factory environment ensures the risk of weather and site delays are eliminated, allowing for a fixed timeline for design, construction and delivery. It also ensures a consistent level of quality.
We’re one of Australia’s leading off-site construction companies and with Modscape, you will get:
- Innovative architecture that uses quality materials at a fixed price
- A tightly controlled construction process that still allows for high levels of customisation
- A modern, sustainable modular building that minimises environmental impact, but doesn’t compromise on design or quality
- A project that is brought to life by the one team
- An enjoyable and stress-free building process.
Tintaldra is a town in northeast Victoria, Australia in the Shire of Towong local government area and on the upper reaches of the Murray River, 440 kilometres northeast of the state capital, Melbourne and 131 kilometres east of the regional centre of Wodonga.