The Natura features wood paneling on the exterior, a thick corkboard layer on the front to add a defining feature that doubles as a breathable, fire-retardant area by the bedroom.
Inside, we’ve paired the natural aesthetics of the exterior, with luxury fixtures and fittings – tonnes of light floods the rooms to ensure you feel like you’re practically outside. Our architects have applied a whole host of space-saving features, from tucked away hidden storage under the stairs, between walls and under the bed.
The Key Features
- 1-bed tiny home
- 7m long X 2.4m wide x 3.95m high (23.25m2 total floorspace)
- 1 loft bedroom fitted with a multi-functional kingsize bed (storage under the bed)
- Thick insulation in the walls, floor and roof, to increase the U-value of your home to near-passive house standards using, EPS, XPS boards and corkboard.
- Fully-fitted kitchen with A++ energy-efficient appliances ( 2-hob induction cooker, fridge freezer, electric oven, extractor fan, under-sink water filter).
- Fully-fitted bathroom with large shower, toilet, cabinets and vanity.
- 1000w solar panels pre-installed with inverter and li-ion 24v or 48v battery bank.
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) – This helps to remove excess humidity, filters the air and removes stale air whilst keeping your home warm.
- Optional extras: 3000w solar panels, wood-burning stove connected to underfloor heating.