Würm – A Scotland Journey is a short and non narrative drone film about Scotland landscape.
History of Scotland seems to begin 12 000 years ago after the Würm Ice age. During 3 weeks in august 2019 we crossed the highlands, Skye and Mull chased by clouds and rain. Behind every mountain, every Loch and every cliff, we discover beautiful landscapes, waterfall and colors forged by millions years. In this film I tried to transcribe the beauty of this country.
Awards and selection :
– Best drone Video : Yucca Valley Film Festival
– Outstanding Achievement Awards – Berlin Flash Film Festival
– Outstanding Achievement Awards – Tagore International Film Festival
– Official Selection Hollywood Art And Movie Festival
– Official Selection AZ Drone Festival
– Official Selection Accordi Disaccordi International Film Festival
– Official Selection Eho Mountain Film Festival
– Official Selection International Festival of Outdoor Films
– Official Selection – Khariv inbternational festival of arts and travel
– Official Selection – Blue 2 Blue dron Film Festival
– Official Selection – Best Of User by Parrot