Dundurn Castle is a historic neoclassical mansion on York Boulevard in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. This Canada historic and beautiful castle was completed in 1835. The forty room castle featured the latest conveniences of gas lighting and running water. It is currently owned by the City of Hamilton. The rooms have been restored to the year 1855 when its owner Sir Allan Napier MacNab, 1st Baronet, was at the height of his career.