StudioMOM developed the LAVO bike, a compact modular transport concept powered by green hydrogen:
- We designed it as a toolkit for a new emission-free mode of transport.
- The form language is that of a means of transport. Not of a bicycle.
- All technical elements can be assembled like Lego blocks.
- The concept is easily adaptable: from city bike to transport bike for small business use.
- The technology has been cleverly incorporated into the frame. Just look at the lighting units.
- The top frame is designed to be ergonomically adjustable for everyone.
- The unique Elian steering hub provides excellent riding characteristics, rigidity and comfort.